READY TO APPLY?
Now you’ve decided on the right course and location for you, it’s time to begin your application.
- Download an application form which you can request by filling in the form below
- Fully complete the application form, make sure you include your current contact details, your chosen course of study and your intended progression programme
- Email your completed application form and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will review your application and confirm the next steps via email to the address provided on your submitted application.
Examples of supporting documents you will need to send with your application:
- Your passport personal details page
- Copies of previous qualifications, including final certificates and transcripts, translated in to English (if not in English)
- Copy of your Personal Statement (more than 250 words)
In addition to the above, you may also need to send us the following
- Copy of your CV
- Copy of English language qualifications (e.g. IELTS)
- Copies of any previous UK visa(s)*
- Copies of any CAS(s) for each course studied*
- Copy of all previous visa refusals (and Home Office correspondence)*
*If you do not have the above-required evidence, we are able (once granted your consent) to contact the UKVI to verify your immigration status and immigration history.
WANT TO ASK US A QUESTION?
We understand that choosing which course to study, and where to study can be a big decision, which is why our team is available to help. If you have any questions about the courses we offer, the application process, or studying in the UK, you can contact our team here.Contact Us