Payment for all options can only be made in pounds sterling. The payment methods we accept are:
Flywire accepts payments from international students worldwide. Easily and securely make education payments in your own currency, using local payment methods from the safety and convenience of your home. With real-time tracking and Around-the-clock multilingual support, millions of students and families around the world trust Flywire for payment processing.
Watch this video to see how it works
Did you know?
- Flywire is the global market leader for education payments, the Trusted Choice of millions of students, thousands of institutions and recruitment agents and hundreds of partners worldwide.
- Flywire offers convenient payment options from over 240 countries and territories, in more than 140+ currencies.
- Flywire supports a variety of local payment methods including bank transfers, credit cards, e-wallets and more.
- Flywire guarantees payment as soon as funds are received in any of our accounts around the world.
- Flywire offers peace of mind by providing real-time payment tracking every step of the way through email, in-app and text alerts.
- Flywire offers around-the-clock multilingual support via email, phone or live chat.
- Flywire provides a secure and streamlined refunding process with automatic tracking notifications.
- Flywire’s internal controls ensure that funds are secure and protected against fraud.
- Flywire provides a Best Price Guarantee: if you find a better exchange rate at your bank within two hours of booking a local currency bank transfer with Flywire and send us a quote from your bank, we will match it.
- Bank name and address: Barclays Bank PLC, Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom, LE87 2BB
- Beneficiary Name: SOLENT PATHWAY
- Sort Code: 20-55-58
- Account No.: 43842096
- IBAN: GB71BARC20555843842096
- SWIFT Code: BARCGB22
Please ensure that you always quote your name and Application Number or Student ID when making payment so we can allocate your payment to your student account as soon as possible.
The University accepts payments from the following cards:
- Visa Credit
- Visa Debit
- Visa Electron
- American Express
- Diners Club
If you wish to make a payment over the phone please contact us here: 020 3504 7241
Please ensure you have your Application Number or Student ID ready when you call, we will ask for this information before taking the payment
We are committed to assisting you in your studies wherever possible. If you are experiencing any unforeseen financial difficulties in paying your Tuition Fees you must contact the Finance Team for support and advice as soon as possible.
020 4502 7909
Marcus Stoneham – Head of Income
Tel: +44 (0)7585-129-099
0203 930 2402