HOW TO APPLY
Now you’ve decided on the right course and location for you, it’s time to begin your application.
You can apply online to study one of our undergraduate degrees in London, Birmingham and Manchester and below is a handy guide for what to expect.
- On the course page, click the Apply online link for your chosen course / start date / study location
- You’ll be taken to our online portal where you’ll need to create a login for your application
- Work through each section on the online form. If you need to find copies of any documents, you can save your application and return to it later, just remember to use the login details you created in step 2.
- You’ll have a chance to review your application before finally submitting, make sure all of your supporting documents are attached.
- Submit your application through the online portal
- Your application will be reviewed and our Admissions Team will confirm the next steps via email to the address provided on your submitted application.
Examples of supporting documents you may need:
- Copy of your passport personal details page
- Copy of previous qualifications, including final certificates and transcripts, translated in to English (if not in English)
- Copy of your CV
- Copy of English language qualifications
- Copies of any previous UK visa(s)/ Residence Permit
STILL UNDECIDED AND NEED HELP?
We understand that choosing which course to study, and where to study can be a big decision, which is why our team is available to help. If you have any questions about the courses we offer, the study environment or the application process, you can contact our team here.Enquire now