Programme Leader for the Business Foundation Year and Business Management Degree Programme
- University College London – Cambridge DELTA, all three modules
- St Giles International School, Highgate – Cambridge CELTA with a Pass B
- Central School of Speech and Drama – 2:1 BA Hons – Drama Applied Theatre and Education
- English for Academic Purposes, Academic Skills and Research Methods
- Solent modules I currently teach are;
- Developing Professional Practice
- Contemporary Issues Project
I have been in the Education sector for over ten years. I initially qualified as a Drama educator, but then continued my studies and becoming an English teacher for International students teaching all over the world. Since going on to complete my DELTA at UCL I have developed a passion for working with University students.
I love working at QA Higher Education (QAHE) and since starting three years ago I have continued to develop my skills and experience both in teaching and leadership.
As the Programme leader for the Foundation Year and Business Management Degree programme across our London, Birmingham and Manchester campuses I have a number of roles. However, my main one is to make sure our students have a fantastic learning experience whilst at QAHE and ensure they gain the maximum benefit from the Foundation Year as they prepare to start their main degree in a year’s time.
Behind the scenes I make sure that your course is fully planned and resourced as well as working with my colleagues at the University to make sure all of the programme administration runs smoothly.
Back to academics