Date Published: 16 March 2020
Last Updated: 30 September 2020
The University and QA have a team in place managing our response, we are following all Government advice, and we will continue to do everything we can to support the health and wellbeing of our student community.
- Please ensure you are regularly checking on the latest building closures around the university.
- See the latest measures that the University are implementing across the campus facilities here
- You can find all updates from Solent University here
- All relevant public health information, including regular updates, can be found on the Government’s Coronavirus website
- UK Government information regarding Visa Application Centres, including their statuses and opening times is available here
- Travel information from the UK Government including information on any self-isolation periods and exemptions is available here
QA Higher Education
- You can find all updates from QA Higher Education here.
- If you are travelling to the UK to join us, please complete this online form with your travel information to give us the opportunity to provide any additional advice, guidance and support before and upon your arrival to the UK. This is particularly important should you be arriving from a country where you may need to self-isolate on arrival in the UK.
- If you need to speak to the QA Higher Education Accommodation Service, you can complete an online form here