Date Published: 16 March 2020
Last Updated: 16 August 2021
Our focus is on providing a safe and welcoming environment that will ensure all our students receive an excellent learning experience.
While no one can be completely certain what life will look like in the coming months, our aim is to provide as much clarity as we can.
On this page you’ll find links to all the latest information and useful resources to help keep you informed.
- All update from Solent University are available here
- See the latest measures that the University are implementing across the campus facilities here. You can also watch this video
- Information on Visa Application Centres – including their statuses and opening times
- UK travel information – including travel corridors and self-isolation/quarantine requirements
- UK Government Coronavirus website – this includes information on the laws and policies in the UK regarding coronavirus
QA Higher Education
- All updates regarding Coronavirus from QA Higher Education are here
- Notification form if you are travelling to the UK to join us – this allows us to provide any additional advice, guidance and support for your journey, and arrival in the UK
- QA Higher Education Accommodation Service – we’re here to help organise accommodation for your studies
Please note: This information is accurate at the time of sharing. We continue to monitor and follow government guidance in relation to Covid-19 and are prepared to adapt accordingly to changes in guidance to ensure the health and safety of our students and staff. All courses commencing from August 2021 may be offered as a mix of face-to-face and online learning activities. Where necessary as a result of changes to restrictions, face-to-face contact time may be increased or decreased. Should restrictions increase in the future, this may require a return to full online offer. Online may include, but is not limited to, activities delivered through your VLE and additional learning platforms to enable collaboration, connection and engagement with learning materials, resources and people, including our student support services. Any alternative teaching, assessment and support arrangements which may be implemented are designed to enable you to achieve the same learning outcomes you would normally, ensuring the value and quality of your award remain unchanged.
No liability, howsoever arising, is or will be accepted by QAHE Limited or any member of its respective groups or their directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents or advisers for the fairness, accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein or in any other information supplied or made available, in writing or orally, in connection with the Courses, or for the consequences of any reliance upon or other use of any such information.
No representation or warranty, express or implied, is or will be made with respect to the fairness, accuracy or completeness of any of the information contained herein or any other such information.
In furnishing each recipient with these materials, no obligation is undertaken to provide any further information, to update the information in this document or any other information, or to correct any information contained in this document or any omission from it. The information in this document is subject to change, completion or amendment without notice.